We love our great national brands but OKC Outlets also has some very unique local small businesses you might not be aware of, or know what they sell.
Come celebrate Small Business Saturday at OKC Outlets and enjoy shopping specials, discounts and local hospitality as you shop small on Saturday, November 26th.
Shop Small, Win Big
On Small Business Saturday, November 26, shop small to win big! Show $100 in same day receipts from participating small businesses to Customer Service and receive a $5 food voucher to be used in Food Court. Receipts may be a combination of our local retailers totaling $100. $5 food voucher expires 12/31/22.
Participating businesses include: Body Spyce, Books Plus, Dubs & Subs, E & B Collective, Jackson’s Barber Shop, Kicklahoma, Its a Vibe, Okie Mercantile, The Rustic Mare, The Travelin Trunk.
Small Businesses at OKC Outlets
- Body Spyce – Specialty Boutique highlighting vegan, clean burning candles – uses all sustainably sourced products – Candles, bath items & lotions
- Books Plus – Antique & Vintage Library Books along with puzzles & gift items
- Dubs & Subs – Products related to Japanese Animation
- E & B Collective – Custom and pre-made t-shirts, cups, coasters, gift items and more
- Jackson’s Barber Shop – Your local barber shop to give you the best cut or fade – Walk-ins welcome
- Kicklahoma – OKC’s #1 retailer for exclusive kicks! (Sneakers)
- Its a Vibe – New and used designer apparel for men and women from top designers such as Yeezy, Balenciaga, Jordan, CDG, Polo, LV… and more
- Okie Mercantile – A unique mercantile type store with various items including “Okie” type products – Most items are Made in Oklahoma
- The Rustic Mare – A family owned clothing and accessory boutique that highlights their love for rustic and western mixed with modern flair
- The Travelin Truck – Specialty Boutique offering Women’s Apparel, jewelry, scarves, gifts, & so much more.