We love our great national brands. OKC Outlets also has some very unique local small businesses you might not be aware of or know what they sell.
Come celebrate Small Business Saturday at OKC Outlets and enjoy shopping specials, discounts and local hospitality as you shop small on Saturday, November 27th.
Small Businesses at OKC Outlets
- Collection 405: This retailer was founded to give local artisans a chance to sell their apparel, art, and accessories. This boutique offers a carefully curated collection of merchants that you will just have to see to believe!
- It’s a Vibe: Its A Vibe brings new and used designer apparel to OKC Outlets. Find looks for men and women from top designers such as Yeezy, Balenciaga, Jordan, CDG, Polo, LV… and more!
- Kicklahoma: OKC’s #1 retailer for exclusive kicks! Stop in to check out Kicklahoma’s West OKC location!
- Oklahoma Coffee Roasters: Coffee always on! Stop and sit a spell.
- The Okie Mercantile: A unique mercantile type store with various items including “Okie” or “Oklahoma” type products. Majority of items are Made in Oklahoma.
- The Rustic Mare: You will find their love for rustic and western mixed with a little modern flair.
- Travelin’ Trunk: The cutest little boutique full of women’s & children’s apparel, gifts & accessories.
- Urban Elm Co.: Urban Elm Co is an Oklahoma-owned and operated boutique offering women’s and kid’s clothing. Urban Elm Co offers unique gifts, hand-printed tees, plus-size clothing, fitness wear and more!
- Woodsman Trading Co.: This retailer was created out of a love for the Great Outdoors and the love of adventure. Supplying the modern woodsman with adventure gear, Woodsman Trading Co. is a unique clothing & accessories store carrying unique items and brands like Dakota Grizzly, Hippy Tree, Topo, and more! The shop motto is “Chase the Unexpected”.
Shop Small, Win Big