|Customer Experience Focused:
Sales Associates at Lucchese exceed the expectations of internal and external customers. Sales Associates establish effective relationships to build Lucchese brand loyalty and trust. Sales Associates support a healthy and productive environment where all employees can maximize their potential.
Sales Associates at Lucchese, understand the market in which we operate and supports excellent tenant and community relationships. Participate in store and team involvement within their market. Upholds Lucchese expectations for quality store experiences for the internal and external customer. Work together as a team in all that we do.
Knowledgeable and passionate about Lucchese, our customer and our product. Embodies the brand and the heritage that has made Lucchese the pinnacle brand in the west.
Holds self-accountable to all Lucchese standards of performance. Supports efforts to reduce in store shrink activity through ethical behaviors. Uphold all company policy, procedures and guidelines. Taking utmost care of the product with careful handling, ensuring tags are placed on the product and organizing with care
· Customer experience focused
· Demonstrated ability to deliver results
· Planning and prioritization skills
· Communicates effectively
· Basic technology experience
· Supporting on visual floor sets, ensure that product is replenished
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· As a Lucchese employee, your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan.
Job Type: Full-time / PT
Benefits: For FT
Schedule: Holidays, Monday to Friday, On call, Weekends
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place