Sales Associate – Fossil Outlet
OKC Outlets – Oklahoma City, OK
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed
7. Participates in visual directives including floor sets and zone maintenance.
8. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. Retail or sales experience preferred
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Excellent customer service skills
5. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
6. Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; stand and
maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; place
merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
7. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company
objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays is required.